Clinics & Services
The Doctors consult in English but Interpreter Facilities are available.
Services that we offer:
- Anti-Coag (Warfarin) Clinic
- Minor Surgery
- Baby Clinic - All baby & childhood vaccinations available as per National Guidelines
- Disease Management Clinics
- Diabetic Podiatrist
- Health Promotion Clinics
- Cervical Cytology
- Child Health Surveillance
- Maternity Medical Services
- Contraceptive Services (Implants & Injections)
- Smoking Cessation
- Weight Management Clinic
- Ear syringing
Every Wednesday 1.30pm – 3.30pm – appointments only.
New patients are allocated a 60-minute appointment where the Midwife will make all necessary arrangements for referral to hospital.
Your postnatal appointment will be made with the Practice Nurse. Postnatal examinations can also be arranged at hospital.
Baby Clinic & C.H.S. Clinic – 2nd & 4th Friday of each month. (9.30 –10.30) – appointments.
The Health Visitor is based at Dewsnap Lane Clinic and can be contacted on 0161 366 2160